Frequently Asked Questions
• All of our coffee is freshly roasted to order. This means each coffee order that comes in is batched with orders from other customers, roasted, packed and then shipped.
• Your coffee is packaged the same day it is roasted.
• Coffee orders are processed on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursdays.
• Coffee roasting is on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
• Coffee orders ship the same day as roasting or the following business day. This means that an order placed at noon on Sunday, will be printed on Sunday afternoon, roasted on Monday morning and shipped on Monday or Tuesday. You will receive an "order shipped" email notification.
“Single Origin” refers to the specific geographic origin of the coffee bean. Where your coffee is grown can have a major impact on the natural flavor profile of your brew. For example; a single origin bean from Peru has a natural flavor profile of salted caramel, silky sweet, and citrus.
"Blends" are coffees where beans are mixed from several different origins. For example; Kenya, Tanzania, and Ethiopia. We carefully craft a combination of beans, from various origins, that complement each other and enhance the best qualities of each origin - bringing you a new and unique natural flavor profile.
"Flavored" coffee is simply what it sounds like. We add flavor oils to the coffee beans during the roasting process. All of our flavored coffee use 100% natural flavor oils added to a blend of meticulously crafted coffee beans.
Sorry about that! If we sent you an incorrect item in your order, please email us at . We’ll handle the issue ASAP!
• Unfortunately, only one coupon code may be used per order at this time.
• Coupon codes are obtain via special promotions on our social media accounts or by subscribing to our emailing list.
• Forgot to submit a coupon code? Shoot us an email us . Make sure to include your order number, ship-to name, the email address used to place the order and the coupon code you want to apply. If it’s been more than 24 hours since you placed the order, we won’t be able to add a coupon code to your purchase.
Having technical issues checking out? From our experience, checkout issues are typically related to the web browser being used. If you’re having some technical difficulties, the first step is to upgrade to the latest version of one of the following browsers:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Apple Safari
• Internet Explorer
If you’re still having issues after using a different browser and upgrading to the latest version, try a few of these steps:
• Access our site using your browser’s safe mode.
• Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
• Disable any add-ons or extensions that might be running.
• Ensure Java has been updated to the latest version, which is available here.
If you need some help performing any of the troubleshooting steps above, contact us directly
Interested in carrying our delicious coffee & hip products in your shop? View our wholesale page by clicking the link below!
View wholesale HERE!
As Of Latte offers standard shipping options to both domestic and international destinations. Most orders placed through our website are shipped within 1-2 business days. Once your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email containing your USPS tracking number. Please, allow tracking numbers at least 24 hours to update.
Keep In Mind:
• We are not responsible for import/duty costs if you live outside of the USA.
• We do not take responsibility for lost packages or delays caused by USPS and/or foreign postal services. If your order is missing, please email and we will do our best to make sure it is replaced or refunded.
• Please, allow 24-48 hours handling time in addition to the shipping times while we get your order ready to be shipped.
• Items cannot be added to an existing order. Please, place a new order for the product you would like to receive.
• All coffee orders are final and cannot be returned.
• Sale items or subscription items may not be returned.
• Our return policy is valid for 30 days. After 30 days of your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
• Refunds are considered on a case by case basis. Please, e-mail explaining your need for a refund and to receive refund approval, before sending your product back.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
• Unfortunately, we cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
Late or Missing Refunds:
• If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your credit card company/bank account again. Then contact your credit card company/bank account, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. This can take up to 10 business days.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund after 10 business days, please contact us at
• We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please contact us at
• If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.